Help & Information
Throughout your membership of the Plan you'll have questions about your pension and there are a number of ways you can get help in addition to the information from this website and the secure area of the site where you can access your personal details.
The Plan Administrator
Hymans Robertson LLP are the administrators for the Plan and they will be able to give you answers to your questions about your own pension, about the Plan itself and be able to direct you to where you can get copies of documents.
They can be contacted during office hours.
- Post: Hymans Robertson, 45 Church Street, Birmingham, B3 2RT
- Tel: 0121 210 4333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems logging in?
If you have any problems with the website or logging in please contact us at MorganSindall@pensionsweb.hymans.co.uk.
If you are a member of the Plan you can register on the secure part of the site to get additional information about your membership of the Plan. You can:
- See your personal information, the contributions paid into your Account and review your annual pension statement
- Monitor your investments and make changes to your investment choices
- View and change some of your personal information
- Request and view quotations online
- Use the personalised pension planner
Click here to register now.